This event is open only to people involved in the business sphere and interested in investing in startups in the following 12 months.
We continue with our monthly talk series with experienced angel investors. This time, we’ve invited a practitioner to share with Moldovan business angels his investment experience in Russian-speaking markets.
At this event we will be talking about
- Dos and don'ts in angel investment.
- Real practical examples of investments.
- Organizing your deal flow;
- Maintaining communication with companies;
- Working with companies and following their progress;
And much more ...
Special Guest description
Bas Godska - Founder & General Partner of Acrobator Ventures https://acrobator.com
Bas, is the Founder of Acrobator.com, Tech Investment Fund, growth hack, and marketing advisory firm. Digital Dutchman, entrepreneur-turned-investor. E-commerce expert, growth hacker, and marketeer since 2000.
Assisted 100+ companies worldwide as CMO, MD, board advisor, consultant. Personal angel investor, overall company value nearing $3BN, follow-ons raised (>$150 MN) from Accel, Iconiq, Insight Ventures, EBRD, Techstars, Acrobator Ventures.
- Ranked #1 Foreign Angel Investor in Russia (EWDN);
- Top 10 Angel Investor (Firrma.ru/SLON);
- Crunchbase #1 Dutch (2019) & Top 50 EU angel investor.
- Techcrunch / Crunchbase: "Bas Godska is one of the most prolific Western investors in Eastern Europe."
To attend the event, register NOW HERE
Once your registration is approved, we will send you a Zoom link.
This event is powered by Tekwill, BAM, XY Partners, investitii.md and is organized with the support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Embassy of Sweden in Chisinau.